We're Hiring! Join our Abitech team!
The Sales Manager is responsible for maximizing sales volume for a growing distribution company with over a decade of history. This position involves working in an inside/outside sales capacity. The ideal candidate is highly motivated with the ability to multi-task, provide excellent sales support and customer service (over the phone, online, and in-person). The primary function of the Sales Manager is to interact with current and potential customers following up on existing or placing new orders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (Includes the following, other duties may be assigned)
- Source new sales opportunities through calls, emails , and client site visits
- Generating estimates, ordering materials and working with clients to complete the project.
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Follow up and respond to customers, branch and sales inquiries through project or request completion including orders, quotes, product inquiries, pricing and samples;
- Provides outstanding customer service (phone, online and will-call clientele);
- Input orders, invoice and process credit cards with accuracy and attention to detail;
- Comfortable with routine administrative tasks, including paperwork and invoice processing, relaying messages, basic clerical skills; and report generation as required;
- Highly motivated, with the ability to provide assistance in other departments as needed; and warehouse tasks may be required as part of the day-to-day routine;
- Communicate effectively over the phone, in writing, and in person within the context of a highly-professional, technical/clinical, consultative inside sales environment.
- Document and track all leads, contacts, opportunities, and activity history
- Demonstrate technical capacity to understand sales tools (Web, database, Order Management, reports) and be able to effectively articulate technical information in an easily understood manner
- 2-3 years of related sales and customer service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to develop and execute innovative approaches to selling products and services.
- Ability to build strong business relationships.
- Strong communication both written and verbal
- Highly-motivated with a winning attitude, thrives in a team environment.
- Ability to effectively manage time and prioritize responsibilities according to business requirements
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Spanish speaking Preferred
- Experience in the Sign and Architectural Lighting Industry is a plus
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS (may include):
- Ability to perform physical labor including the ability to lift 60 lbs. and/or push 50 lbs.as required
- Fill in, when needed, as Delivery Driver (Must maintain a clean driving record while employed)
- 8 hour shift 8:30am-5:30pm